silver mine projects

Tahoe Resources Inc. - Home

Tahoe is a mid-tier precious metals company with a diverse portfolio of mines and projects in the Americas, presenting multiple drivers and near-term catalysts for sustainable value creation. ... Growing Gold Portfolio. World-Class Escobal Silver Mine. Financial Flexibility. Upside Potential from Robust Project Pipeline. Commitment to ...

List of SILVER mining companies. - 24hGold

List of SILVER mining companies with access to company profiles, projects, resources and reserves and technical analysis.

Mangazeisky Silver Project, Yakutsk - Mining Technology

The Mangazeisky silver project is located 400km north of Yakutsk, Sakha, Russia, and includes the Vertikalny deposit, which is one of the world's highest grade silver deposits.

Silver Spruce Provides Update on Kay Mine Project - Yahoo

Silver Spruce Resources Inc. is pleased to provide an update on field activities at the Kay Mine volcanogenic massive sulphide project in Yavapai County, central Arizona, USA.

About Us - Sunshine Silver Mining

Home; About Us; About Us Overview. Sunshine Silver Mining & Refining is a privately-held U.S. based silver company that is advancing its two principle projects, the Sunshine Mine in Idaho and the Los Gatos Project in Chihuahua, Mexico.. The Sunshine Mine deposit is one of the highest grade large primary silver deposits in the world …

Bunker Hill Mining

Bunker Hill Mining is a mining company. Bunker Hill Mining is uniquely positioned to re-develop one of the largest Zinc-Lead-Silver deposits in the Americas not in production, located in the Silver Valley, Idaho USA.

Silver Predator | TSX.V: SPD

Silver Predator owns a interest in the Taylor Mine and Mill that is located in White Pine County, Nevada, 27 km (17 miles) south of the town of Ely and 4.0 km (2.5 miles) east of US highway 50. The property consists of 131 unpatented lode claims, 4 pateneted lode claimsand 5 unpatented mill site claims, subject to a 2% NSR royalty.

Lindero Project, Argentina | Fortuna Silver Mines Inc.

Overview. Lindero is an open pit, heap leach gold project with a completed feasibility study that has been granted all environmental and …

Junior Nevada Gold Mine | Nevada Silver Mine ...

A junior Nevada silver and gold mine company and its Independence Mine project located in the prolific Battle Mountain Mining District next to Newmont's Phoenix

Arizona Mining Inc / Wildcat Silver (TSX:AZ) | PARA

Arizona Mining Inc has claimed roughly 20,000 acres of public land in the Patagonia Mountains on the Coronado National Forest bordering their Hermosa property with plans for TWO mine projects, open pit mine and underground mine.

benefits to invest in silver mine project - solomedia.co.za

5 economic benefits of gold mining investment in Greece Eldorado ... Apr 20, 2017 ... Revenues from the high grade silver mines of Laurion, south of Athens in ...

Sabina Gold & Silver Corp. | Back River Gold Project

The -owned Back River Gold Project, a series of gold deposits in banded iron formation, is located in southwestern Nunavut, Canada, approximately 520 km northeast of Yellowknife, NWT; 50 km southeast of Xstrata Zinc Canada's Hackett River Silver-Zinc Project; and 75 km southwest of Bathurst Inlet.

MINING GREECE - Mining Projects

MINING GREECE. The Greek mining metallurgical industry is an important sector of economic activity, 4% of GDP in the country.

Silvertip Project | JDS Energy & Mining

JDS Silver Inc. Location: Northern British Columbia . Project Value: ... as the general contractor, is currently completing the construction of the Silvertip mine located on the Yukon-British Columbia border. ... JDS is also currently working on providing support for the Silvertip project paste plant design and construction with the use of ...

Canada approves world's largest copper-gold project ...

$9.5bn KSM project in British Columbia boasts reserves of 38m ounces of gold and nearly 10bn pounds of copper – mining 130,000 tonnes a day for 52 years.

Silver Bull Resources Inc. - Sierra Mojada - Overview ...

Summary: The Sierra Mojada project lies within a historical high grade silver, lead, zinc mining district discovered in 1879, located 250km North of the city of Torreon in Coahuila State, Mexico. The project is owned and operated by Silver Bull Resources, Inc. and is part of a large land package consisting of 20 mining …

Pueblo Viejo Dominicana Gold and Silver Mine - Fluor …

The project consisted of a conventional open-pit (24,000 tonnes per day) mining operation, with a pressure oxidation / carbon-in-leach (CIL) plant to recover gold and silver, as well as a copper sulfide precipitation circuit to recover copper.

Los Gatos - Sunshine Silver Mining

The Cerro Los Gatos Project feasibility study, completed by Tetra Tech in January 2017, demonstrates that the Project is a profitable silver-zinc-lead project with a four year payback and 11.5 year mine life, at modeled metals' prices.

Talisman Historic Copper-Silver Mine | ADAMERA …

Adamera Minerals Corp (TSX.V - ADZ) is a junior exploration company exploring for high-grade gold deposits in the well-established mining district of northeaste ... Flag Hill Mine Project; Talisman Historic Copper-Silver Mine; Talisman Historic Copper-Silver Mine. Overview. The Talisman Historic Copper-Silver Mine is located approximately 95 ...

Silver mining - Wikipedia

Silver mining has been undertaken since early times. As silver is a precious metal often used for coins, its mining has historically often been lucrative. As with other precious metals such as gold or platinum, newly discovered deposits of silver ore have sparked silver rushes of miners seeking their fortunes.

New Silvertip Mine in northern B.C. set to start ...

The Province has given the go-ahead to JDS Silver to begin construction on the Silvertip Mine in Northern B.C, creating more jobs for British Columbians and an economic boost to the Kaska First ...

Fluor design and procurement silver and lead mine

The mine's planned annual throughput was 1.5 million tons of ore which would produce 265,000 tons of lead concentrate, 110,000 tons of zinc concentrate and 750 tons of silver. A Fluor subsidiary worked on design and procurement of equipment for primary crushing, autogenous grinding, differential flotation and tailings disposal, together with ...

Moss Gold-Silver Project | Northern Vertex Mining Corp.

Moss Gold-Silver Project. Moss Deposit Key Attributes: Gold-silver stockwork, brecciated, low sulphidation, epithermal vein system; Mineralized Vein system outcrops at surface for 4,000 ft.

About The Project - Twin Metals

The Twin Metals Minnesota (TMM) Project is focused on designing, constructing and operating an underground copper, nickel, platinum, palladium, gold and silver mine, and is committed to doing so in an environmentally responsible way.

Langis-Hudson Bay Silver-Cobalt Project | Brixton …

Langis-Hudson Bay Silver-Cobalt Project Summary. The Langis Mine (past producer of high-grade silver) Project is located near Cobalt in eastern Ontario, 15 km north of Temiskaming Shores and 500 km north of Toronto.

Operations - Marlin Gold

Marlin is a publicly-traded gold and silver mining company with properties located in Mexico and the USA. Marlin's operating team have built three open pit heap leach mines in Mexico since 2011. The three mines include Santa Elena in 2011, El Gallo Phase I in 2013 and La Trinidad in 2014.* ... MINES & PROJECTS. ROYALTIES. INVESTORS.

Silver Mines Ltd – Largest undeveloped silver project in ...

projects The Barabolar and Bowdens Silver Projects are located in central New South Wales, approximately 26 kilometres east of Mudgee. The recently consolidated project area comprises 2,007 km 2 (496,000 acres) of titles covering approximately 80 kilometres of strike of the highly mineralised Rylstone Volcanics.